StorEdge™ On-Grid Solution
SolarEdge’s StorEdge DC coupled storage solution can be used to increase energy independence for homeowners by utilizing a battery to store and supply power as needed. To optimize self-consumption, the battery is automatically charged and discharged to meet consumption needs and reduce the amount of power purchased from the grid. The solution is based on a single inverter for both PV and storage and is compatible with RESU7H and RESU10H batteries from LG Chem.
Existing SolarEdge systems can also be upgraded to the StorEdge solution.
- DC coupled solution allows high system efficiency
- PV power is stored directly in the battery
- No additional conversions from AC to DC and back to AC
- Module-level power optimization for more power harvesting
Simple Design & Installation
- A single inverter for both PV and on-grid storage
- Outdoor installation allows flexibility in battery location
- No special wires are required — utilizes the same PV cables
Full Visibility and Easy Maintenance
- Monitor the battery status, PV production, and self-consumption data
- Smarter energy consumption to reduce electricity bill
- Remote access to inverter/battery software
- PV array and battery voltage designed to reduce to a safe voltage upon AC shut down
- Compliance with VDE 2100-712
LG Chem ESS Battery
Optimized Solution for Energy Saving & High-quality PowerEnergy Storage System(ESS) stores electric energy and utilize them for later consumption. It is purposed to improve energy efficiency, by enhancing the quality of renewable energy that results stabilization of power supply system. LG Chem provides most optimal energy solution for the users using our state-of-the-art energy storage system with a long lifespan and a top-notch quality.
- Compact Size – The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Powerful Performance – The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power (4.2kW for RESU6.5) and DC round-trip efficiency (95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years.
- Proven Safety – LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.