Aug. 4, 2021
Covid Precautions Update
By Creative Energies Team
As we are all very aware, the Covid-19 virus is impacting our communities in many ways, and we want to share with you what we are doing at Creative Energies to ensure the safety of our customers, employees, and the general public.
As a company working regularly on rooftops and with electricity, safety is a deep-rooted part of our organization. We are treating this public health risk with the same level of importance, and are following local and CDC guidelines to keep both our staff and customers healthy.
We have made specific changes to our installation practices so that they can be done according to Covid-19 safety guidelines. It is our view that solar installations may continue without undue risk. While most of our work occurs outside on the roof, some will require us to work indoors. Here are a few ways we are keeping you and our employees safe:
- We are encouraging vaccinations for our employees and the majority are fully vaccinated.
- We are wearing masks at work in the office, in work vehicles, in a customer's home (or commercial building) for electrical work or otherwise, and when interacting with customers outdoors.
- If our employees or their family members have symptoms, we are asking them to stay home and follow their medical provider's advice.
- Our crews are practicing social distancing with customers and each other.
- While working outside masks are optional (unless directly interacting with a customer).
- If customers are sick, have symptoms, or belong to a higher-risk population, we ask that they let us know so we can reschedule their installation.
We are all in this together and appreciate your cooperation as we work to protect those who are most vulnerable and help our healthcare system cope with increased demands.