Feb. 8, 2024
By Creative Energies
Position Title: Marketing Lead
Base Location: Salt Lake City, UT (occasional travel to Lander, WY Office)
Classification: Full Time
Schedule: Monday - Thursday In-Office, Friday - Remote
Compensation Range: $60-$63k/year
Overview of Creative Energies:
Creative Energies is a community of adventurous solar craftspeople who care deeply about the work we do and our impact on the environment. We are engaged in our communities, live outdoor lifestyles, and strive for a healthy life-work balance. Creative Energies is devoted to the mountain regions in which we work, live, and play. We take pride in the work we do and are driven to continually learn and improve. Our people are our most important asset. We hire and choose our co-workers carefully. We continually strive to do our best work, serve our customers well, and have some fun while doing it.
Summary of Position:
The Marketing Lead’s main objective is to generate a sufficient flow of qualified sales leads in each of our territories across Utah and Wyoming. The Marketing Team Lead will collaborate extensively with the Sales & Marketing Team Lead and Communications Coordinator to develop strategy, execute marketing efforts, and assess their effectiveness. Regional salespeople will collaborate in identifying marketing opportunities and implementing strategies on the ground.
- Create and oversee the marketing strategic plan and budget with support from the Sales and Marketing Team Lead
- Put systems in place, monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities
- Create a sufficient flow of qualified leads in each of our territories across Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho
- Manage and maintain the Creative Energies’ brand
- Develop creative content for website, social media, email campaigns, and events
- Use data analysis to make informed decisions and changes to the strategic plan
- Manage Communications Coordinator and oversee customer intake operations
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Knowledgeable and passionate about organic/grassroots marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- Track record of managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Growth mindset - enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic with a 'can do' attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field OR equivalent experience
Travel and Work schedule:
Individuals work with a flexible schedule, coordinated with other team members. Occasional travel including out-of-state and overnight will be needed for training, team member meetings and to support Creative Energies team operations.
Creative Energies offers a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Simple IRA with 3% Employer Match; Paid Time Off (15 days in Year 1 + 6 Paid Holidays); Cell Phone Reimbursement, and more. A waiting period may apply for some benefits.
Reports to/Supervises and Interactions:
The Marketing Team Lead reports to the Sales & Marketing Team Lead. This position interacts closely with the sales team, project managers, accounting, company ownership and with field staff. Externally this position interacts with existing non-profit partners, existing for-profit partners, potential future partners, customers, and vendors.
Creative Energies is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.