- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Creative Energies collects the following data:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, physical address, and energy usage information.
How do we collect your data?
Nearly all the data Creative Energies collects is provided by the user voluntarily. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out a Get-A-Quote form or enter other details into submission boxes like our "Contact Us" form or our live Pure Chat interface
- Sign up for our Solar Circle Newsletter
- Provide us with information over the phone
- Volunteer information regarding your home’s or establishment’s energy usage
How will we use your data?
Creative Energies collects your data so that we can:
- Provide adequate consulting services when we estimate your energy usage
- Help you with your online experience and/or interest in our solar offerings.
- Email you regarding any desired or performed post-install service that we provide.
- Email you, requesting online review submissions
- Email you updates on the solar industry, so you can be informed of how it may affect you and your system.
- Send snail-mail, requesting online review submissions, and reminders of solar system service, and of the referral program.
***Creative Energies will NEVER share your data with other individuals or institutions.
How do we store your data?
Creative Energies securely stores customer information on a secure server. Your personal information is contained behind networks with security and only accessible by our authorized team members.
Creative Energies will keep your name, home address, email address, phone number, and installation request type for the foreseeable future, particularly if you commit to an installation. This allows us to keep a record of your installation and any subsequent services that we may perform on the system. We will only ever use your data for the purposes of communication between us and you.
However, if you decide to not commit to an installation, you can request to have your information deleted from our database.
Creative Energies will send post-installation emails with relevant information to those who have installed a system with us. Creative Energies will also send emails to those who opt in for our newsletter either through the sign-up form on various pages on the website or through the Get-a-Quote form.
We use a respected third-party email service, MailChimp, to send emails to our customers and newsletter subscribers about solar offerings, company news, and solar advocacy. You can opt out of receiving these emails in the Mailchimp emails or by contacting us at info@CEsolar.com or 866.332.3410.
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter emails, you may always opt out at any time. An “unsubscribe” option will be available at the bottom of every email.
You have the right at any time to stop Creative Energies from contacting you.
What are your data protection rights?
Creative Energies would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Creative Energies for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Creative Energies correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Creative Energies to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Creative Energies erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Creative Energies restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Creative Energies’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Creative Energies transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Call us: 866.332.3410
- Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
You can choose to turn off cookies through your internet browser settings, but it may reduce the functionality of our site.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Third Party – Creative Energies uses third party cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We use Google Analytics, Adwords, and remarketing tools to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Our site does link to other external sites, like solar manufacturers, which are not under our control. We provide these links as a customer and visitor convenience, but we are not responsible for the external site's information collection and security practices.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
You can contact us at info@CEsolar.com or 866.332.3410 to update or correct your personal information.